Make a lifelong contribution to Qatar’s future health by taking part in Qatar Biobank
Are you a Qatari national or long-term resident of at least fifteen years?
If so, we would like to invite you to take part in Qatar Biobank, an initiative involving large numbers of Qatar’s population. Qatar Biobank was created to give Qatar’s people better chances of avoiding serious illnesses and to promote better health for our future generations.
Qatar Biobank was created in collaboration with Hamad Medical Corporation and the Ministry of Public Health to enable local scientists to conduct medical research on prevalent health issues in Qatar. Qatar Biobank will make vital health research possible through its collection of biological samples and information about the health and lifestyle of Qatar’s population.
What will taking part involve?
- Attending our Qatar Biobank center for an assessment session, which will last for less than 3 hours.
- Having a series of measurements, such as height, weight and blood pressure.
- Giving samples of blood, urine and saliva.
- All tests are entirely optional and you will be able to opt out at any point.
To become a contributor to Qatar’s healthier future, please
- fill this form,
- call +974 4454 1177,
- or email email@example.com.